tv meme

Jul. 12th, 2010 10:48 pm
[personal profile] dianora2
Day 19 is best TV show cast.

I did chew this one over for a bit, but in the end, there was really only one choice:

ww
The West Wing.


I mean seriously. Every single person in that photo was nominated for an Emmy. Many of them won. They set the standard of what TV acting could be.


(Interestingly two other casts I kept coming back to were The Office (UK) and Arrested Development. Probably not necessarily first instinct to think of comedies for this category, but it's hard to top those casts. Friends would be a good contender, too.)

Date: 2010-07-14 01:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarmoti.livejournal.com
Don't think I can disagree on this one. Such a strong, AWESOME cast, and everyone had their chance to shine.

(Agree about Office UK and Arrested, too!)

Date: 2010-07-14 01:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kate-spencer.livejournal.com
I still find it hard to believe that Martin Sheen never once won an Emmy... but the emmys don't always go to the right peeps.

Date: 2010-07-19 08:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] prophetkristy.livejournal.com
Plus they're all so PRETTY.

Profile

dianora2

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
131415161718 19
2021222324 2526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 05:07 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios